Liberty Township, Fairfield County, Ohio, will accept bids for:
- Limestone and Gravel
- Hauling of limestone, gravel, and cinders from various plants
- Furnishing the labor, equipment, and materials for resurfacing and repair of roads
Now hiring a full time road crew member!
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical.
- Must have a Class A CDL.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be able to operate a backhoe and roller.
- Experience is suggested.
- Pay based on experience.
- Benefits immediately!!
If interested, please turn in your resume by May 2, 2022.
Attendance at Trustee Meeting May 2, 2022 at 7:00pm is requested but not required with resume.
2095 Reynoldsburg Baltimore Road NW, Baltimore, Ohio 43105
The township has a 40-60' right of way and any road that the township does work on, including but not limited to, newly placed berm, shall not be disturbed. If disturbed (undone), you will be held liable by the Fairfield County Sheriff's Office.
If you are planning to do a cement/concrete driveway, please contact Dave Keller, Road Department Supervisor, prior to installation at 740-564-7799.